Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Too Much Stuff...

Ok, so I have training all week, I have to keep up with regular work on breaks, the only Ladies Room on the floor was out of commission this morning & people are just being annoying. I have Accounting class tonight. Class will include quizzes every week. Yeah. I really don't care about all the campaign BS. Looks like we're going to be hearing about Native America & the new museum ad nauseum. I haven't worked out all week.

All will be well, no?

UPDATE: Did I mention that the laptops we're using have micronized the normal viewing aspect, so my eyes are burning holes in the back of my head? And what's more, I haven't taken off my lenses in a week and a half so things are getting a little tight? Namely my temples?

On the good: Big thanks goes out to D., a coworker, for standing guard at the Men's Room while I took an urgently needed potty break. You rock! The Ladies' Room is now operational. Whew!

On that subject, what kind of moron designs a large building with only one of each bathroom per floor?!!

No comments: