Thursday, February 08, 2007

Five things I'm really tired of

I may just do a "5 things" blurb from time to time...This is "5 Things I'm really tired of":

1. Jihad, jihad, jihad. I'm sick of reading accounts of suicide bombers, honor killings, of torched cars, of offended Muslims, of Muslims in this country crying discrimination and - uh - racism! Etc.

2. Racism, racism, racism. It's the fall-back charge whenever the "slighted party" wants to avoid any real discussion of the issue. Like illegal immigration. Like criminal activity by certain other parties. Like Muslims detained for suspicious behavior on airplanes.

3. Marching. Any demonstration - don't care what your topic is - don't you have something better to do with your time?

4. Metro incompetence. You've heard it before: can't handle any little snow or rain, escalators and elevators always out of order.

5. The cold. Hasn't been that long a spell, but I'm ready for spring and temps that reach freezing.

Technorati topic:

1 comment:

MikiCB said...

I am rally tired of the price of gas going up and the Republicans getting rich.