Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some good things

What's happening...

1. I finally received my Forensic Science certificate. It's official. But come on, folks, couldn't you have made it a little more impressive? It's really kind of boring. I mean, when I worked for a Navy contractor, I used to make & frame 5-year employee certificates - and they looked sharp. That was just using Word to print them. Hmmm.

2. Our "workroom" is looking better and better. Over the weekend, I shredded (literally) reams of old statements and receipts. It's liberating.

3. (This is for you, AJ) I used all those CVS plastic bags I've been stockpiling to dispose of the shredded material.

4. We've been really trying to avoid wasting food. And save money. And lose weight. So, we've been taking our lunches in with whatever's in the fridge (think hummus and lots of veggies).

5. I'm writing to you this morning which is 1) great because this is part of an effort to blog more often and 2) impressive because I'm actually doing something in morning besides dozing and putting off work (ok, I'm still putting off work...).

Have a beautiful if toasty day!

No comments: