Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pleasing things

No, not any of the debates.

1. Whole Foods changed their round plastic containers to square ones. In an effort to save the environment, I had already been re-using the round ones, but let me tell you, the square ones are so much cooler. They use space more efficiently. I've used some to store Q-tips. Yeah!

2. Torchwood. Spin-off of Dr. Who, much racier.

3. Iridescent green nail polish - Wet n Wild's Caribbean Frost, 99 cents at CVS. So cool.

4. Playing hookie today...and DH Jeff's working at home.

5. Collapsible mesh containers (Container Store, $8-12 each) - stores in laundry closet, no more eye-sore bulky laundry baskets.

Have a groovy day!

More: Yesterday morning I took my blood pressure: 118/78 with a pulse of 62. Yeh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you liked "Torchwood".

I really wanted to like it, but I thought that they toned down and neutered Captain Jack so much that he was completely boring, and none of the other members of the team were very likeable.

It also bugged me that they were all over the map in terms of characterization and tone.