Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Progress of sorts

I warned you that I would be giving you updates on my "progress," and you didn't think I was serious?

1. On chapter 16 of Accounting: Investments. Wahoo!
2. Yesterday, I applied for two positions.

Now I have some other realizations:

1. I can't stand Facebook - all the myriad applets. Drive. Me. Crazy.

2. I'm getting a little irritated when folks know my email address, but send me messages thru Facebook. So I get the notice of a message with the text in an email, but I have to log onto Facebook to reply. Uggh. Don't I have to log onto enough sites already?

3. I thoroughly loathe & detest America Online. One of our little projects to wipe my clean system to eradicate all the copious crap that AOL has inflicted upon my poor little computer.

Over and out!

No comments: