Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh, yeah, evidently I left Las Vegas

Yep, I've returned uncorrupted by Vegas. Good thing I don't gamble. Anyhoo, the Wynn Hotel was fabulous, the 120-degree heat was um, HOT but amazingly tolerable without any humidity, The Family (no! not the Cosa Nostra - my inlaws, silly!) was fabulous as was our mini-tour of eatin's around town.

But - now back to reality. Job's in turmoil, sort-of. Don't know about that. Next week is my final exam with the latest class. Whirl-wind class, but interesting & informative, and such a pleasant change from the drudgery and frustration of Chemistry. Never again! So...late August I start a biology class. You just know I'm going to have to buy the latest edition of Campbell's Biology (I have an older edition from an earlier Biology class - weighs a ton, costs a fortune). Really feeling like I need to get serious & save money in a hurry. Uggh.

Well, gotta get some sleep - my new resolution.

No comments: