Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Clinton who?

Ok, I must make a confession, as confessing is good for the soul & I'm always concerned about the state of my soul. Anyway, the horrible secret is that I voted for Clinton (first term). I know, I know - I'll never live that one down or do enough penance to clear that one up. But it was my first time voting & the Rs were pissing me off. As if I'd want to get an expensive education, just to be another Muffy Quayle. Gack. Yet, that's the message I got. Heck, I even thought I was a liberal! Those of you who know me are probably spewing your coffee all over your screen right now, eh? It was a confused time. Now I'm all better.

But, on the Clinton subject - evidentally, he has a book out or something. For the record, I will not be buying or reading his "biography." He is veritable scum & I think he must be sociopathic. So there. But...as soon as I get that Amazon.com thingy set up, I might link to the book ref so that I can make money off him for a change.

See Renee do the Dance of Capitalist Superiority!

No comments: