Monday, June 21, 2004

Please Pull Your Head Out of Your ....

Well, it looks like the hoards at work are conspiring to drive me mad in the week before our vacation. You know, I try to be conscientious and careful about my job so that things are done right the first time, in a timely fashion & none of us go to jail. Unfortunately, this depends on stuff from other people - done right & completely - which is generally hit or miss. Today folks are really trying my patience on that number.

That & I have a final exam in Spanish for which I'm not certain I'm adequately prepared. Oh well.

In other news, I've added a blogroll & a site roll to my site. Check it out. I'll be adding to them as I go along.

Good news in the conjoined twins front - they made it thru the separation procedure. Check out the story here. Girls - be strong & heal fast -you've made it this far!

Thanks to a head-up from Jeff, I now know that private space travel has been successfully initiated. For a good historical novel on the beginnings of space travel, read James Mitchener's Space. Really elucidated the reason why test pilots were the first astronauts.

That's all for now - should be a doozy of a day!

No comments: