Monday, November 01, 2004

I'm really here, I really have thoughts...really!

Ok, we found the missing higher-order remote control deep inside the couch. Funny, I thought I looked there - sly boots!

Speaking of boots, the honey & I will be in line to vote muy temprano tomorrow morning, and if either of us are accosted by some left-wing wack job because we're not the aforementioned and we ARE voting for Bush, you'll become well-acquainted with a steel-toed version thereof in your nether regions. Translation: I do not suffer fools easily, especially violent fools - you are warned.

On the way to the metro this morning I came across something I hadn't previously: a Bush campaigner. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked, "do you want to help elect John Kerry." No, fool, I'd rather extract all of my own teeth. But I digress. I thought it was another one of those, but pleasantly surprised. I think I heartened the lad by saying that I was voting for Bush. He seemed relieved.

Anyway, go vote tomorrow & be safe. For that matter, better go in packs!

1 comment:

gas28man said...

Vote "tomorrow"? Tommorrow!? So you're the one that sent those letters to all the black Democrats in Cleveland! Just kidding. :-)