Tuesday, June 14, 2005

OK, so it's Tuesday already

Well, the wedding was beautiful, the bride and groom were beautiful, the locale was sunny and beautiful. The black snake who wandered thru the seating area during the ceremony was not exactly beautiful - but should make an interesting conversation piece for the kids and grandkids. I mean, how many couples can brag that they had a snake attend their wedding? My brother and his bride brewed all the beer for the occasion with personalized bottle lables - so very cool and personal!

After this week, things should start to settle down - I go for my school orientation tomorrow, take my Accounting final on Thursday. I have 2 or 3 scholarship essays due by the end of the month, which I'll complete this weekend. We leave for Key West at the end of the month for 2 weeks of real relaxation! Yippee! Counting down the days...

No comments: