Thursday, October 06, 2005

School Observations

Curious how many of the girls at my small Catholic college wear the hijab. Just sayin'.

The student union burger place actually makes decent burgers and fries.

My criminology textbooks are riddled with typos...especially the text for my Juvenile Justice class. Makes you wonder if some delinquent offed the proof-reader in a fit as a result of Strain (heh. as in Agnew's GST. ok, it's sociology crap already, geeze).

I'm periodically freaking out still. I'm going to quit my job because, frankly, I'm more desperate for that eight hours time than the paltry sum I'm making for that eight hours. Next semester, I'm going to have a much better schedule without so many large gaps in between...which make getting a better paying part-time job that much easier and workable.

Ok, I must sign off and do lab prep. Did I mention I can't wear my contact lenses to lab - so I have to wear my glasses???!!! Beyond that, the lab is a shrill, shreaking nightmare.

Oh must I go now??? Yes. Reactions with copper await my conclusions.

No comments: