Monday, October 17, 2005

Updated Lunacy

Well, it's not really a good sign when you leave class and the only development is a tight, hard knot in your stomach and a keen (keening?) sense of panic. Yes, you guessed it - chemistry will be my utter demise. I can't emphasize enough how much I hate it. Did I mention that I loathe and despise it? On the more adult side, I just sent an email to learning center at school seeing how to sign up for a tutor. I'm literally pulling my hair out because of this class - and have another delightful semester of it to deal with - assuming I survive this one. Hopefully the tutoring will help.

I made the decision to quit my job at bookstore. Sadly, I could definitely use the additional 8 hours on a Sunday for school work. I'm just going to tough out the semester and see if I can get a better schedule next semester to get a decent and unobtrusive part-time job. I meet with faculty advisor tomorrow to discuss my proposed school schedule.

It's official: school has taken over my life. Anyhoo, gotta eat something and study for 2pm stats test. Pray, gentle readers for my continued sanity.

No comments: