Friday, April 08, 2005

Notes

Now I know it for sure - I'm lactose intolerant. This week I tried both lattes & mochas with soy milk & let me just say - no tummy aches, no icky feeling, just good frufru coffee. I'm so sold!!! You just have to experience what lactose discomfort ISN'T, to truly understand what you've been suffering. For those of you who haven't tried soy milk, the taste is different from regular milk, but it tastes nutty, so no biggie there.

Just read Patricia Highsmith's The Talented Mr. Ripley and by the end of the book, I was rooting for the sociopath. Good writer to make a law-and-order type like myself want the bad guy to succeed.

Ok now, I must go work or something.

2 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Hey, seriously, try Organic milk. My wife thought she was lactose intolerant and I said she wasn't, it's the crap they feed cows. I said that her people had been drinking milk for thousands of years (she's white). So I bought her organic milk and lo and behold, no problems.
Milk rules. It's yummy and it's good for you. Don't believe the negative trash they say about it. As I've said before, it's the crap they feed non-organic cows that makes milk bad for you.

Renee AKA "GOP Baby" said...

Dear Zombieslayer,

I will definitely try organic milk - thanks so much for the info - and - welcome to my site!