Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Some random items

The good: our gym just got in some new cardio machines that mimic skating movement, with several levels of challenge. Today I did level 3 and my legs were killing me! This machine was very easy on the knees (smooth motion), but murder on the actual muscles. I'm going to do this exercise some more to see if I see progress.

The stinky: yesterday while having coffee & bagels with DH Jeff at Cosi, I noticed the distinct odor of urine wafting in from the open windows (warm out yesterday). We moved tables a few times to get away from it. I suspect it was vagrant urine, since the advent of the cover over the metro entrance, there have been more vagrants around. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Because this nice neighborhood needs lazy, dirty folks hanging around, pissing around, making it a sty. Thanks so much.

Technorati topic:

No comments: