Monday, July 02, 2007

More from the religion of heinous violence

Well, if you've been keeping up on current events, then you know about the whole Glasgow airport thing and the cars and stuff. And I suppose, you know by now that these actions were not taken by a bunch a sparked-up Presbyterian grandmothers from Boise, right?

My question is, why does the West think it can continue to appease, placate, pander to or just ignore these folks whose mission is to kill-kill-kill us? This must stop and we (the broad Western "we") must put our collective foot down. These actions are not just criminal, they're terrorist in nature. They will not stop. Why aren't we really fighting back?

I fear it's getting to be too late & the civilized world is done for. I'd love to see someone prove me wrong, but unless we start taking decisive action against this threat, it will be too late. Writing on wall, people!

No comments: