Friday, July 27, 2007

Thoughts on the morning

I’ve successfully worked out in the mornings 3 days this week – very exciting! – and run for 2 of them. A few observations:

- It’s a very nice time to work out – peaceful, even.
- there are a lot of runners quietly running around at 6am.
- My butt and sometimes lower back hurts after a run even though I stretch before and after, and have proper running shoes. My courses are up and downhill as my courses are hilly. Maybe I just have to run more often?

1 comment:

gas28man said...

Actually, I'm told by a lot of medical pros that you're supposed to give up running after age 35, and switch to lower impact stuff for your cardio -- biking, swimming, or other workouts on padded surfaces. Otherwise it's not good for all those joints, meniscuses, and the like.