Monday, July 02, 2007

Wonders never cease

Ok, so maybe it's not quite a pattern yet, but it cannot be called a complete fluke. Speaking of my early morning exercise, that is. This morning, I actually got myself up, pulled on clothes and running shoes & went running, then to the gym for some weights.

The mere fact that I was able to wrench myself from a perfectly comfortable bed with my perfectly cuddly husband this morning at 5:45am (imagine!) and actually was able to leave the apartment without wimping out and diving back into bed is noteworthy, don't you think?

Oh, if I could do this 5 times a week! Wow, having my whole evening free! Not having to motivate myself after work! Not having to fight crowds at the gym! Going to work knowing I've done right by my body! Wahoo!

Ok, here's the test: tomorrow morning, 6:15am, there's a spin class at the gym. Let's see if BOTH Renee & Jeff can make it! Wow, then when class is over, we could toddle down to Whole Foods and grab some coffee and noshes on the way home! I'm so excited! We must actualize this plan! Wahoo!

UPDATE: We didn't make it to spin, but we went and did weights. Anyhow, we made it to the gym! This could be a trend...

No comments: