Thursday, December 02, 2004

Just when you thought...

...people couldn't get any lower or more depraved, I read this in the Post yesterday. A woman prostitutes her 13-year-old daughter in exchange for free rent and to support her cocaine habit. Ok now, this begs the question, why didn't she prostitute herself instead of her daughter? Not the ideal choice, but it's like, "oh, I have no money for rent because I spent it all on cocaine...let's see, what do I have around here that could bring some street value? Ah! I have it! My adolescent daughter - why men, including my boyfriend - really prefer underage girls to a used hag like me! Brilliant!" This heinous creature is getting only 3 years in prison for her deeds. I myself prefer the "tazing until dead" choice of punishment. Ah well, if there's any justice, maybe she'll be used in prison like she allowed her young daughter to be, only with creative means of penetration. Just saying...

No comments: