Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Until then, the evening had gone so well...

Last night I attended orientation for my new part-time job. Very positive and I'm pretty jazzed about the whole thing.

So, I was heading home on foot at around 9:45pm, after having just agreed with a coworker that ours is such a safe neighborhood, when...I heard someone saying hello. So, being the trusting dork that I am, I respond "hi" and look where the greeting is coming from. Yeh, some guy from yonder bushes, exposing himself. Now, I just trucked on by and he didn't follow me. I was just a little shook up.

And pissed off. This is MY neighborhood and has been for the better part of twenty years. I like it, it's home and it's generally safe. And this pervert has to show off his sorry, hairy package so that he can get a sick thrill from my surprise. Hmm, if I was a quicker thinker, and had a taser to boot, I could demonstrate
just what I thought of his entertainment. I told Jeff that the next time I go to my job (night shifts), I'm taking a camera and catch the bastard on film - to share with my friendly neighborhood cops. Yeh, dude, I'd drop a dime on you so fast it would make your head spin. Heh.

Jeff, on the other hand, states that he WILL be walking me home from work. Good man.

Update: "Heard" - alright already. I'm thinking, yeh, catch the perve on film and maybe publish his photo on my blog. Bwahahahaha!!! Oh, that's just too funny. Sicko, take that! But also, Jeff's comment about stun-gunning is also worthy of a giggle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I head someone saying hello"...Freudian slip much?

Hey, I think I'll also pick up a stun gun for you...I would pay to see you chasing after some assclown yelling "say hello to my little friend!"

gas28man said...

Even with Jeff walking you home, I would still take a picture. You know the old saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words". It would help the police keep the streets clean(er?) and make it interesting if that man happens to find his picture online.
(PS- this is gas28man"s other half--he was already logged on). M.