Thursday, March 23, 2006

Too tired & impatient to blog

This damn system is SO SLOW. By system, I mean AOL, BlOGGER, etc. By the time I get some movement, I've completely lost the motivation to blog. I mean, there are plenty of articles about my hot topics: illegal immigration, "drugs are dumb", etc.

Ok, since I'll probably never get to my insightful book reviews (I'm really tired but would like to do book reviews, but I need some sleep...), I might as well give some links to articles of the day:

illegals march w/impunity - they're here illegally, yet they demand rights. hmmmm. why don't they demand rights and consideration in their respective countries? oh, right - because they're countries are a bunch of corrupt shit-holes that issue pamphlets on how to get the most out of the U.S. welfare system - and our leadership does everything to reinforce that attitude. Shame, Republicans (not all), shame!

Snarky illegals and the true patriots (Minutemen) who oppose them and aforementioned non-existent Republican leadership. Article. For the Post, actually pretty even-handed.

Meth addicts. You just couldn't invent people this stupid. Even cocaine takes a while to make you look that bad. Law enforcement. More of wishful thinking. Get this straight: for all you dumbasses who are espousing the whole "drug addiction as disease" number, you can pay for all the damage these morons (choose to) do to themselves and others. Political "evolution" has made us "gentler and kinder" to losers like this, but we all suffer the price. Some (read: many) of these losers will never "recover"; yet, there seems to be this inexplicable sympathy (read: extortion of taxes) to fund treatment programs. What the hey? Those of us responsible, tax-paying, stable, etc, etc. (name your own stupid virtue), will be stuck with the bill.

No comments: