Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Treo 680: friend or foe?

Well, except for the price tag and the "New AT&T," mostly friend. For instance, in the calendar function you can color code your appointments and have different views of your calendar (daily, weekly, monthly), which means I can code my workouts and see at a glance how I'm doing that week. Yeh, it's OCD, but it's meaningful to me.

Also, it has cool built-in ring tones that you can assign variously to your contact list (or even unknown callers). DH Jeff has his own special one, and there's an inoffensive flute-like one I use for general callers. And it always asks you if you want to include the "unknown" phone number in your contact list.

And, of course, being able to read my email wherever is cool. Although answering via the tiny keyboard takes a bit of practice.

Ok, that's the update.

No comments: