Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Netflix rocks!

Ok, I know I'm way behind the whole web-rent dvd thing, so no snickering. I just signed up for Netflix and I just LOVE it! OMG, they make it so easy and efficient! And, they email you when they've received the dvd & also when they're going to mail your next selection. Such good communication skills!

BTW, our next few selections are Season 1 of Lost. No, I've never seen it, but have heard devotees seriously discussing it, so we're going to see what the buzz is all about.

Also, I've put Season 1 of Six Feet Under on my queue. DH Jeff asks, "oh, so what's that about?" (reasonable question) To which I reply, "Not a clue. I just saw the name and thought I should see what it was about." (unassailable logic) He tries to reason that one out...unsuccessfully.

No comments: