Thursday, November 13, 2008

Drive-by blogging and coffee bail-outs

Just listening to radio Sean Hannity talking about the massive bail-outs & which point he says something like, "what's next - if Starbucks is in trouble, do we have a massive bail-out for them too?"

I think the answer is an unqualified "YES." Starbucks MUST NOT go under! Can you imagine the catastrophe if everyone started falling asleep? New York? DC? Las Vegas? London? Paris? Arggh! Civilization as we know it could come to an end. I think this bailout would be FAR more necessary than any thus far. In fact, take back the other bail-outs and cushion Starbucks. Please, I'm begging.

On other topics: I took my blood pressure today at 9:33am and it was 128/90 - yoiks! Then I took it at 2:30pm after gym, errands, food (fasting blood drawn this morning) and it was 117/80. Curious. I stopped by Whole Foods & put together a "salad" of broccoli, artichokes, hearts of palm, asparagus & white beans - and immediately felt very joyous. Curiouser.

That is all for now.

No comments: