Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Frank J. Is Bad for My Keyboard

Although I have piles of tedious work to do before I leave today, and I really don't have time to blog, I did check out Frank J's (IMAO) "Know Thy Enemy: Democrats" and must post something on that. It's hysterical if 1) you're a Republican and/or 2) you have a sense of humor. Here's a taste:
----------
* No matter what legislation the Republicans propose, the Democrats call it "just a tax cut for the rich." When Republicans proposed to free the slaves, Democrats called it "just a tax cut for the rich."

* Many Democrats intensely hate Bush because it's easier than confronting the irrelevancy of their ideas. It’s funny to dump a bucket of cold water on them and hear them blame Haliburton.

* Democrats will often visit maternity wards and shake their fists angrily at all those who escaped the wrath of choice.
----------
Yeh, I needed a laugh today. Go read the whole thing and tell me if you don't spew your coffee all over your keyboard, screen or cooworker!

No comments: