Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Random Thoughts

This week will suck - got too much work. Quick, disorganized thoughts...

Code Pink sucks. Amazing, the lefty dumbasses.

I want a Subaru Forester in cobalt blue. I want one, so you give me one. heh. And you pay the stupid car taxes.

Woe to those slow, meandering people in crowded public places - Fresh Fields, the Metro, wherever. I especially love those who park their shopping cart right at the entrance of the store, blocking ingress for others, taking their sweet time, looking at stuff - evidently unaware or not caring that there are others trying to get by, shop, whatever. They're so special. Cattle prod? What a good idea!

I'm less than jazzed about my piles of work and work-related intercourse (heh) today. But, my boss brought in yummy cookies for us, so all is not lost.

Blah.

No comments: