Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Notes from the Underground

I was sitting beside this youngish chick today on the Metro and as I was calmly reading my book (Great Feuds in Medicine, by Hal Hellman), I noticed via peripheral vision that this girl's hands never stopped moving - to her hair, to her face, into her purse, to her eyes, back to her hair. I just found it amazing that she couldn't just sit there calmly. Could it be that she was nervous? That she had had too much coffee earlier? That she's a mental wreck? Well, as we both disembarked at Faragut West, she pulled an errant string from my jacket. Weird.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm...youngish chick...sitting next to a complete hottie like you...keeps checking out her hair and face...then snags a string from your jacket (so she was checking you out)...did you get a phone number?

Hee Hee Hee

Renee AKA "GOP Baby" said...

Down, boy!

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!